Managing projects in useMango™
This topic explains how useMango™ projects can be set up and maintained.
useMango™ Server project management
Whilst projects are required for use in useMango™ Client, they can only be created and maintained on the Server.
To access project management on the server:
- Open a web browser and navigate to useMango™ app website https://app.usemango.co.uk.
- Enter your email address and password to log in to the server.
- Click on Settings and then click on Projects. The Projects page shows a list of the projects on the server.
Set up a new project
Setting up a new project involves naming the project and the standard framework code libraries and components are installed.
- On the Projects page on useMango™ Server, enter a unique name for the project.
- Click Add to create the project.